Tuesday, June 1, 2010

One Mans Trash

Finally got the ol' man a chair... the best chair you could ask for and my favorite kind...FREE...yep, it was jus sitting along the road with a bunch of other trash begging me to take it home so, I made my sister stop and git it. Luckily, she drove the truck and only bitched constantly somewhat over the embarrassment of diggin' through the trash, not to mention the 'FREE' sign on the chair, that she very quickly (a few miles) made us stop and remove. I listened to all the "oh my gods" and "I can't believes and I'm never taking you with me again" with a big ol' smile on my face cuz, I got me a new chair for the hubs:) We headed home with junk in our trunk and I didn't even stop smiling when the damn thing flew out while driving down the highway, my sister came to a screeching halt, and her embarrassment mounted. I laughed my ass off, while we put our road kill back into the truck, to the audience of hundreds of onlookers zooming by.
Got my big bad boy home to my big bad boy who was very grateful, he went to the hardware and got a bolt and fixed it up for .69 cents ..... I sooo rock. He laughed at my sister too but, with an I'm glad it was you and not me giddiness. He wouldn't have even stopped.
The problem I'm having now is he won't get his ass out of it.... maybe she shouldn't have stopped:(
Oh well now my living room is pretty much done.

0 comments:

 
>