Monday, June 7, 2010

Rednecks and Water

Okay, let us first establish that, Yes, I am still alive.

I have not forgotten my blog, I have just been    exceedingly    busy....
                                                                                                insert big word here
School went pretty good for this first semester, I even got some A's woohoo. I have decided to take the summer off, to get my house clean again, play in the dirt and camp and fish as much as I can. To accomplish that,we got us a little place on the lake, it's a trailer, that we're gonna purdy up real nice,hubs is calling it
our lake house..(pause)...trailer. lol
We finally got everything finalized, and met the new neighbors, they seem nice and seem to like us so far, that will probably only last about five minutes...after...... they meet my uncle. (this may also work for my daughters boyfriend :)

                             
We spent our first weekend there over Memorial day and had a blast. My mama loves it there and we have named our retreat 'The Doll House' (that's my Mama's name) soooo cute hu. Anyway, we even got my dad to go and he had a good time too, that was nice to see.
We rented two pontoons and the best thing I can say about them is that they ran (for awhile)
We raced and lost...... Got beat by the kids ...fare and square.. damn it...
Everyone loved cruising on the pontoons, and we want one of our own (as soon as I can pull the money out of my ass)
I don't however, want one like the ones we rented, they were soo fun and we had a great time, till one of them broke down.
Luckily though, we had a mechanic on board and he fixed it right there on the water. Then, we headed to shore, and that's when the other one ran outa gas! Can you believe it. Well, my daughter and hubs were stranded for an hour, so when I got back to the rental place I proceeded to 'politely' tell the dude "to go git them now!.... or receive my foot up his ass!", I also mentioned that, my sister fell through the bench cuz, it was rotted out and that I cut my leg all up on a piece of plywood. He didn't have a whole lot to say, as he ran and got his brother, who was better at dealing with a really pissed off woman. Not only did he rescue my baby, he gave me back all of our money. WOO HOO. So, we ended up cruising the water for about seven hours for... FREE....I believe I've mentioned before how great I think 'Free' is...
I will now load you up with pics of our weekend....
even had time for cat naps....
Hey... Rednecks and water DO mix

0 comments:

 
>