Saturday, June 13, 2009

Our New Ghost

For years my husband has been whining yearning for a four wheeler and this year, with our taxes, we were able to get him one.

Here it is in all it's glory.
He named it 'The Hulk'
My family has been having loads of fun on this big mean green machine every since. It has paid for itself already, this thing gets rode more then I do.
My husband made a trail for us to ride 'The Hulk' on and now has taught our oldest girl 'the dare devil' to ride it too (with supervision) which of course scares the bejesus outta me. Now he has been talking about getting a smaller one for my eleven and eight year old. There goes my nerves summer:(

My girls should have been boys, they climb trees, play with snakes and all sorts of critters, that we usually get stuck with. My oldest daughter bungee jumped last year on vacation (my heart was in my throat) and she wanted to do it again, then our other two got pissy cus they were to young to do it (I think they're trying to kill me)

Since having 'The Hulk', I have become a ball of nerves every time my husband has them on it and every time they bring up getting another one. All my bitching pleading falls on dumb deaf ears, he says they have to experience new things, and he doesn't want them to be afraid of shit. Well hell...

Today, he got them one... it was free... one of his buddies gave it to him and another buddy fixed it for him. Of course the girls are ecstatic about it and have already named it.
Let me introduce 'Ghost'
The girls have spent today giving me a coronary having fun on it. They do look cute on it.
My mommy brain though, sees all sorts of morbid visions and accidents that make me a nervous wreck.

I truly don't wanna hold them back but, they don't seem to care that my heart skips a beat or two every time they zoom by yelling "Look at me mom" or "Watch this mom"....URRR.... and to make it worse they laugh while I scream "SLOW DOWN!!!" as I frantically search for a way to destroy this new machine before it hurts my babies.
Okay, end of post!
I'm off to Wal-mart to buy helmets, knee and elbow pads and some of that shit that kills all things green within a mile, I think it's called Hulk-Be-Gone. I'll be on my cell with 'Ghost Busters' on the way.

0 comments:

 
>