Thursday, June 11, 2009

Amazing DOG

If you've been reading you'll remember me tellin' you about the kitty's my girls found in the garage and how they are gonna go so at home they are with us now. Well let me elaborate.
My pregnant dog Teffa had come up missing and since she had never run away before, we feared for her life, then miraculously she appeared with one puppy.She has always had like five or six pups, so I'm left to assume that she had them in the woods and something got the rest of her pups and she was only able to save this one. Poor baby, when she came home with it, she actually looked like she was crying. She was very traumatized by this. That's when, miracle upon headache miracle the girls found these three kittens. The mama kitty stole one back so we have been stuck blessed with these two damn adorable kittens.
After about a week of cuddling with Teffa and her fat puppy 'Rudy', they began nursing off of her. It's true!! I couldn't believe it either. Teffa doesn't seem to mind, and I think it has helped her deal with the loss of her other puppies.

I video taped it for you.

Sooooo cute hu? It really is a win win.... the kittens get nursed and Teffa gets helped too, and 'Rudy' has something to chew on besides our feet.
I just hope the kitties don't start barking or the pup start meowing, what a post that would make hu?
Now it seems I'll have to wait until they are all weaned to give um the boot.
Speaking of boots...
Here's 'Rudy' stuck in my husbands boot, so cuteand here he is giving the boots a piece of his mind

0 comments:

 
>