Thursday, May 28, 2009

It's So Dumb

The kitty crisis of yesterday has been somewhat settled I have at least two of my daughters are feeling sorry for the lonely mommy cat and willing to give back her babies. My 11 year old (the unrelenting animal lover) is being very stubborn about it though. If she had her way we would take in every stray we found and she usually cries trying. I am the adult though and so that means I should will win eventually.
As for today it's been good so far. My husband and I went to our oldest daughters awards ceremony this morning, she received three academic awards, we have been bragging proud all day. We came home and watched a movie ~Australia~ great movie, I laughed and cried, it was long though. I was slightly disappointed in the sex scene not because it wasn't good but because I had begun to think it was okay for the girls to watch :( maybe I'll fast forward or make them close their eyes through that part but there was a lot of violence and death too so I probably won't.
Anyway, the hubby went off to collage and I got off the old ass and turned on the 'Roadhouse' (my fav old country Sirius radio station) full blast and I cleaned my pigsty very lived in house up some, then started super ~spaghetti~
While doing dishes and listening to my old country,I started to wonder if two of my favorite country singers, Loretta Lynn and Dolly Pardon, had ever been friends. I usually sing along at the top of my lungs while dancing cleaning, but since the hubby has been layed off, he has been up my ass too much catching me in my private Me world. It's really a pain, I even have to watch over my shoulder when I'm talking to myself because he interrupts my conversations at least twice a week, then laughs at me, (like he don't talk to himself) fucker eavesdropper.
I hurried up with the dishes to do some research on this subject.
What I found was a shit load of information, I shoulda just asked my mama. Yes they were great friends and even made an album with Tammy Wynette ' Honky Tonk Angels'


In the meantime what the hell should I name this post it's so dumb?

0 comments:

 
>