Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Evil Thoughts Abound

Tonight was the second day of eight days in a row at work. I thought I'd hold up better but I got pissy as soon as I walked in and seen that nothing was stocked or done. This is not a good sign when I have six more days to go, I sure hope no one gets hurt I can make it.
I do my damn job I don't slack, but I also don't bitch. This happens more and more lately and now it's gettin real old, my boss won't listen to shit ex-specially about this girl, the suck up favorite. Well I'm resorting to one of my Mamas favorite lines 'If you want it done right ya best just do it yourself.' So all night while watching the drunks get drunker (and yes it's possible stupider.......I don't know how they do it) I was hatching evil plans. Most of these evil plans I had to discount because I'm really not that evil, just my thoughts and only half the time sometimes. I mean come on, how could flattening her tires make her start stocking the fuckin coolers? That would only make me feel better look bad if I got caught, and giving her the black eye I want to would sure make her look bad, but how could doing that possibly make me look good?
After gettin rid of the fun, feel good, evil bad ideas I decided to just do the same to her, I do days tomorrow and she follows me, so I'm gonna not stock and totally slack and if she says anything I'll just sweetly say 'well that's how you left it for me yesterday' or 'well I thought that's how we do it now adays' or 'paybacks are a bitch huh' or 'well I decided to test out this slackin thing and I'm thinkin I like it' ~ I don't know what I'll say, it'll come to me when she says somethin bout it, which she will, cus she's like that and I'll just say whatever snide remark that comes into my head. If that don't work, I'll just go to my roots, my core if ya will, 'the redneck way' and say "hey bitch, stock yer shit or git hit"
The redneck way is usually the simplest and fasted way to get anything done, I don't know why I usually save it for a last resort, maybe has something to do with being excepted in polite society and all that, but, what, I ask you is polite about not doing your job and leaving your work, so a sweet, pleasent, funny little redneck ends up doing it for you. HOW RUDE

0 comments:

 
>