Friday, June 24, 2011

Pinatas Oh My

Search Amazon.com for candy
Okay, so I know I did it again...took too long to post...oh well it's not like anyone reads this shit anyway.
Anyway my racoon Cricket never came home and I still miss her I'm thinking of her happy in the wild with a whole ton of babies...it helps:(
Got a new baby racoon to help me get over Cricket. Her name is Remy and she's pretty cute and I love her but she's just not my Cricket.
So the biggest news I have to inform you of is the fact that I Quit My Job...OMG
I know I'm a retard. I'm making and TRYING to sell my homemade pinatas I have a shop on Etsy, if ur at all interested, here's the link.
http://www.etsy.com/shop/sisipinatas?ref=si_shop


I named my new business Sisi Pinatas for my dearly departed aunt Sissy and because my sisters were Suposed to help with this business. They are and have not tho.
Anyway the fourth of July is comin up and we are havin a big party so I'll take pics of what ever fights and drunken shinanagins for ya.

0 comments:

 
>