Monday, January 11, 2010

Pussy In Da Pooper

The new year started out with a bang. Yep, "bang" went the water pump when it took a shit on new years eve. We were outta water for six days, had to take showers at my Moms and get drinking water from the neighbors. Also had to get buckets of water to flush the toilet, if you think that sounds gross, try being the one doing it~ reminded me of my childhood. lol~ Not joking
Anyway, had to have the pump rebuilt and got a new tank because a leak was created not from the hubs screaming, cussing and beating the hell out of the old one, no the leak, as the hubs says "just appeared" In the meantime our eight year old, trying to be helpful, nailed a sign to the bathroom door that said
                           "don't flush the toilet and try not to poop"


Shoulda had one of those signs awhile back when we had to get the septic tank pumped.One of my favorite redneck stories called
 "I think my shitter needs pumped" still makes me laugh.
Anyway, we finally got the pump fixed but then the toilet took a crap, lol, and we had to replace the insides of it too.
So, me and the girls went in the other bathroom to clean it out since it has become kind of a storage room since we ran outta money to fix it up. Well, what we found was a wild "kitty" living in there~ Oh yeah. It's been getting in from a hole in the floor, that's there cus we were working on the floor when we ran outta money. Anyway, there must be an opening to the crawl space that we can't seem to find. The girls are very excited and have been feeding it and trying to catch it, so I'm kinda stuck with pussy cat in the pooper. lol
pussy-in-da-poop-er da-da-da-da-da-da
ha-ha-he-he I made a did-dee
okay I quit

0 comments:

 
>