Friday, December 18, 2009

Happy Holidays

Wow, I've been a long time gone~ that's a song btw~
So much has happened don't know where to start.
Thanksgiving was great and I had the opportunity to reaffirm the fact that I'm a pig.
Christmas time is stressful, kids want everything and I don't have a pot to piss in.
Two of my girls want Nintendo DSI's. They have a camera and they hold music and play games. I told all the girls this year will be tight so they could either have one expensive gift or lots of little shit. My middle girl said "Mom, you just get me lots of stuff and I'll ask Santa for the DSI"... she's 12 ~ come on
I haven't got them yet but I will if I can manage to pull the money out my ass.
The oldest wants a pair of UGGs for Christmas. They are boots, very special boots according to her and she just has to have them, because everyone else does. "Okay" I say, till I bout shit when I seen the prices.Who woulda thought that a simple pair of boots could cost $200.00, and what kinda dumb-asses people actually pay it. What are they lined with gold? The only difference I can see from the $15 pair at dollar general is the fact that they say Ugg on the back of them. So after I failed at finding little tags that say UGG, I scoured the Internet and found, not one but two pairs for $65 bucks a piece, brand new, who's the thrifty shopper huh? Still an outrageous sum for a name but, now I can give my twelve year old a pair too, before she starts bitching for um. One step ahead like always that's me. Here's a "LINK" to the page if anyone is interested.
My oldest is finally out of drama class... but only at school, she saves the real drama for Mama. She has been suffering from a long line of diseases, the first of which, fortunately only befalls teen girls, it's called " Bitchitis" and YES, it's contagious~ My 12 yr. old has been showing signs of it too. Hopefully a cure is in the making. I deal with this affliction by holding my breath and counting to 10, sometimes 50.
Another thing on the menu for teens is~ Acne!~ yuk~ we have been trying to cure it with aloe, (the plant) we cut off pieces of the plant and rub it on her face, it's actually working well so far. It's slimy as hell though, and my daughter complains every night~ funny shit. I eventually found aloe gel not as messy and not as funny but she likes it better. And here's that "LINK" (getting good at that huh)
The worst of all the teen epidemics is "BOYS"~ double yuk~ I've changed my mind about fifteen being old enough for a boyfriend. The final straw in changing my mind was the poor tree that, my hysterical, cussing daughter beat to death with a baseball bat. I got there just in time to save the bat. She's sure come along way from that bright eyed sweety who wouldn't hurt a fly, now she wants to kill everything in sight..... All I've seen this year are tears and tantrums. My words of wisdom in these times are buck up, shut up and get over it "aah it'll be okay baby." When does this shit end I ask you? And, no, I don't have a "LINK" for that :(

Happy Holidays

0 comments:

 
>