Saturday, June 13, 2009

Duck.. Duck... Loose

We have found a home for our duck 'Salt'. We took her to a duck paradise where she can run and play with all the other ducks, Salt is the white one.

There is a duck pond she can swim in.

There are lot's of other animals here, and I thought I lived in a zoo.
The parrot took the cake though, his name is 'Victor' and he flies as free as a bird should. He talks and says his name, he is beautiful and I think he knows it...

He seemed to like my oldest and went right to her...
Then he came to me
...S...H....I....T...
Pay no attention to that chin under my chin, that's a whole nother post.
It took awhile for me to stop thinking he was going to bite my neck off.
We soon got along fine, until he decided he liked my boobs,
.....and I decided...
........SO DO I........

So for the sake of my boobs, I gave him back to his owner.

We had a nice visit. When we got home the girls rode 'Ghost' for all of five minutes and it broke down. We are all just devastated by this :)

0 comments:

 
>