Thursday, May 14, 2009

Where's the beef (chicken)

Well, It's been awhile since writin' in here. My shit job is still shitty, my awesome website is gettin' more hits and clicks everyday but no one is buyin' yet. My AdSense for this blog are not showing up and I've been tryin to figure that one out. I think I gotta write better shit so I'll give that a try tomorrow.Over all same old same old.
On a better note I bought a half a beef, sure made my freezer happy to be so full. I was tellin' one of the yungins about it and the goofy kid said with hands on hips "well, what kinda chicken is that?"~ this one's the hubby's yungin lol
Any way look at the happy freezer--->>>

~So full and satisfied~

Anywho, I added a twitter widget to my websites home page and rearranged some stuff yesterday, it looks good (still missin' sumthin though).
I added a new beer page I just love it and last week added a more shit page.

My youtube video page is coming along nicely too be sure to go visit.




0 comments:

 
>